Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hey all.

Just wanted to come on and give a shout. I am troubled, I just cannot sleep, I'm going on 9 hours over the last 4 days. I'm in so much pain right now I can't get into a sleep position. However it is giving me time to think about the second book and where I want the story of L.J. Stevans to go. I'm now trying to save up to fund a small book tour to help publicize the book so if you refer to the last blog I wrote and follow the link and purchase my book you will be helping me realize that dream. Here is a list of those that are distributing my book in what countries. Hope you enjoy.


Brazil

SBS – Special Book Services
Livraria Canuto

Chile

Internacional Libros

China

Beijing Zhong
China Book Import Center
Shanghai Book Traders
China National Publication Import and Export Corporation Shanghai
China Educational Publications Import Export Corporation CEPIEC
Beijing Publications Import & Export Corporation Ltd (BPIEC)

Colombia

Herder Colombia
Distribuidora Comercial Didactica in Colombia

Croatia

Robert’s Plus d.o.o

Egypt

The Middle East Readers Information Center (MERIC)

Estonia

Krisostomus

France

MoreBooks Publishing
Aux Amateurs de Livres
TheBookEdition

Germany

MoreBooks Publishing
Amazon.de
BOD (Books on Demand)
KNV
Libri
Umbreit

Greece

Captainbook

Hong Kong

ICaves Limited

India

Researchco Reprints
Sita Books
Narendra Book Agency
Navsahitya Book India
National Book Distributors
Zimfas Group
The Book Line
Asian Books
Ane Books Pvt. Ltd
Pothi

Iran

Vijeh Nashr International books

Ireland

Research and Markets

Israel

Com.Books Ltd

Jordan

Jordan Book Centre

Korea

Hanbit Publishing
Wise Book Solution
Kyobo Book Korea
Haksul Intelligence Co., Ltd
Dasan Bookstore
Mirri Trading
Euro Trading Corporation
TYM CO.,LTD

Kuwait

Growmore General Trading Company

Malaysia

Yuha Associates Sdn Bhd
KL Books Distributor
UBSD Distribution

Mexico

Sistemas Biblioinforma
Imagolexia
Probooks
LSR Libros
Librerías AKROPOLIS
Librosbooks
Corporacion Bibliografica

New Zealand

Academy Book Company

Pakistan

Tahir Lodhi Publishers’ Representatives
Pak Book
Pan World General Trading
Progressive International Agencies
Siddiqui Enterprises
Allied Book Company

Romania

Prems Librexim SRL

Russia

Letmeprint.ru

Saudi Arabia

Khawarizm Academic

Singapore

UBS Library services
Book Edition
Alkem Company

South Africa

Ilitha Publishers

Spain

Libreria Bosch
Amazon.es

Taiwan

Unifacmanu
Creative & More Inc.
Green Po Books
Chang Yi Cultural Co
Ta Tong Book Co. Ltd
Union Ocean Co.

Trinidad and Tobago

Systematics Studies Limited

Turkey

Izmir Tip Bookstore Co.
Caglayan Bookstore
Ideal Kultur Yayincilik

United Kingdom

Amazon.co.uk
Lightningsource
Adlibris.com
Bertrams
Blackwell
Book Depository
Coutts
Gardners
Mallory International
Paperback Shop
Eden Interactive Ltd.
Aphrohead
I.B.S – STL U.K

United Arab Emirates

Haward Publications
Techniz Books International
University Bookshop

USA

Lightningsource
Ingram
Amazon.com
Baker & Taylor
Barnes & Noble
NACSCORP
Espresso Book Machine

Vietnam

Culturimex- HCM Vietnam
Cultural Development Import and Export Co. (CDIMEX)

Zimbabwe

The Democracy Institute

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Sorry to hear about the sleeping problems. Hope you can get a good nights sleep real soon. What a bugger !!! Now I know there must be a reason for this, but Australia is not on your list and I couldn't open the link on your last blog for the Facebook page, but I will get into Facebook and see if I can find it. I will be away for the next three days and won't have the computer with me, but will check it on my iPhone. As always Dave, I am glad that you are having success with L.J. Take care. Your friend from the Land Down Under. Liz...

    ReplyDelete