Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby steps



Things are starting to take form so we can begin to rebuild, I wasn't sure if I would even get a tax return this year since I retired early last year but I did and while it was not a good as would be if I were married to an American citizen I certainly helps us start to crawl from under a large pile of debt. Melanie is gonna start her new/same job with more money and better hours over here and in Germany 1000 to 1300 Euros a month is considered good, even though it's not nearly enough to live on, so the cogs are turning. Also with me over at Satan's vacation home I am closer to a Health Clinic that will actually see retirees so that is a plus because I have not been seen or had my meds. refilled in a very long time. So things are looking up everyone and it allows me to focus on more fun things like talking to all of you, and a g'day to my friend down under, thanks for your kind words once again, everyone else should take a page from her and leave comments on my page and please continue to pass my blog on to anyone who could benefit or possibly just be entertained by it.

I threw up some old school pics of my daughter ( from when she was like 2 or 3 ) just for a change enjoy eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Just a quick message to say "Hi" and see how you are.Hope things are looking up for you. The pics of your daughter are just great. She really is beautiful.Bye for now. Take care...Liz...

    ReplyDelete