Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13, 2012

Awesomesauce

Liz sorry it took me a few days to respond but if you didn't Google my trivia answer then I am impressed with you madam, you are correct! Thank you for listening to the show, I hope you enjoyed it, lots more coming, I'm always looking for ideas to improve so please, punch me right in the inspiration, great to hear from you and I apologize for my uproarious language on the show.....P.S. for those of you out there so inclined please "like" our Facebook Fan page .....here.........http://www.facebook.com/ThisGuysTakeOnIt?ref=hl ........ smooches all!!!

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. No, I am not guilty of Googling the answer. I have always been a great fan of Jason's.It was more his father's name I remembered first as I liked it and I worked with a Pamela around the time Jason got his act together, so it wasn't hard to remember it.
    Don't have to apologise for the language Dave, didn't worry me one bit. I can swear with the best of them at times!!!!!! I loved the show. Look forward to listening to more. I am slowly getting through some of the other, but time, work, computer problems all seem to conspire against me. But, I'll get them all in at some stage. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete