Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hey eye listeners.

Hello my friends and people who don't like me very much. Keep your eyes peeled for a new article soon where I will not only be reviewing Season of the Witch but I will also start a new article in with a review an actors career and put it into perspective and I may as well start with Nick Cage so stay tuned. Also thank 7you to those who have been supporting my other projects, my name is starting to circulate in and around the blog circles and I hope to start tackling bigger jobs soon, love you guys, my virtual family.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Look forward to reading the new article. I liked Nick Cage in Con Air, but that was about it. Have just set computer up once again after being fixed, thankfully the guy fixed it today and I didn't have to wait days for it. Hope you and your family are keeping well. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete