Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Close call folks.

Hey everyone, just wanted to put this out there for those who care, I have early onset diabetes it turns out and that is not a big deal at all, no medication, no shots or anything like that, I just need to watch intake. If that wasn't good enough news I also found out that my Cancer test results came back and I am good, So I just wanted to say to everyone that supported me through this very difficult week, Thank you, it really meant a ton to me. It's funny the things you think about when your mortality is put to the test. I really am sorry about the no posts of late, I just have felt real bad recently and I love writing and it wouldn't be right to just poop out garbage for you guys, you deserve better than that, but the posts are coming so stay tuned eye listeners.

2 comments:

  1. G'day Dave. Great news and it must be a load off your mind. I look forward to reading more comments from you. Now that the computer is in full swing, I am back in business. Take care as always. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Dave. How's everything going. Haven't read any blogs from you for a while. Hope all is well with you and your family. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete