Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

A quick update

Hey guys, I know I have been neglectful recently and I am sorry for that, it's just with everything with my health and stuff I just have not felt very good in a while. Does that give me an excuse not to post, No. It's not like I am doing much, truth be told I have been sitting around basically bored for a few weeks now, but I just can't seem to get that spark to write anything, and honestly I don't know why. I have a good group of people who read my stuff, I have over 1500 hits on this site and I was generating a good following on Triond. But I just can't seem to get going recently, I have ideas, I have thoughts and opinions like always but I just can't put the key strokes in to relay them to the world. I feel horrible constantly and I can't sleep right and ...I don't know I just don't feel.....right ya know. I am always tired it seems, I wake up tired to do things around the house tired and I go to sleep ...tired just to start the process all over again the next day. All I can say is I will try to get going, I will try to reach out a bit more. But it's funny when it comes to writing, this has always been my MO, in fact 10 years ago I had a contract with a start up Fantasy Publishing company to write a book that I was working on, and ya know what happened? I almost got sued because about 190 pages in to a proposed 350 page book I hit the wall, I just stopped, still had ideas but I just couldn't go on and I still can't figure out why. But here we are 10 years later and I am still doing the same things, the real funny thing is that it only happens with writing, I have never quit anything else in my life, Half of my body is ,when it comes to nerves, basically useless all because I wouldn't stop I had to keep on pushing through, and that led me to a cane and walker by the age of 26. But Like I said I will try you guys and I mean that, thanks for all the concerns and the well wishing, and I promise good things are coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Good to hear from you. Glad to know you are still hanging in there.Some folks have the knack for writing really good blogs all the time. I don't have that knack. Your blogs are always interesting and I enjoy reading them. You take it easy. Liz...

    ReplyDelete