Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Barter experiment

Hey everyone, I have an idea. I want to try a Barter experiment with everyone. Here's what I suggest. Everyone who wants to do this adds a comment with 5 things/items you no longer want or would be willing to trade. Then basically we make trades with each other to see who can come up with the coolest stuff. The more people we bring in the better stuff we can trade for. The only rule NO MONEY CAN CHANGE HANDS. Lets see if we can make the barter system work. Here is my 5 things.
- SKYRIM (XBOX 360)
- Nintendo WII with WII FIT board and a bunch of kids games
- a 2000 year old widows mite coin
- a .45 scaled replica Luke Skywalker light-saber display piece
- an autographed Scorpions drumstick

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Give me a bit of time to think about my five things. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete