Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2012

What the hell happened to me.

Well I guess it's time to explain what happened to me why I disappeared. I wish I could say I am some sort of spy or that I had some success but I didn't. I just got hurt again and had some confidence issues in my writing after some issues with my book. I'm sorry specifically to Liz for just vanishing, I consider you a friend and you just don't vanish with no explanation to a friend even digital ones, so for that I'm sorry. But I am back now and with a podcast, so hopefully it will be the last time I just ...... poof off the face of the blogverse. I hope all of you are doing well out there and can't wait to hear your stories, vents and opinions on my show, book and more. Welcome back to my life everyone...... I missed you Liz!.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Thank goodness you are ok. All sorts of things have been going through my head thinking what might have happened to you. I have missed you. I am sorry to hear that your writing perhaps hasn't turned out the way you wanted. If you are passionate about the writing Dave, hang in there, don't give up, keep plugging away and please don't run off again without letting me know or I really will come over there,track you down and kick your butt, big time. As always, take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete