Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

Having a bad day

Man what a crap ass day. My Mom got rushed to the hospital the other day with congestive heart failure 2 days ago and now I can't get a hold of any members of my family and no one is updating me, they did the same thing when my grandfather dies, I didn't find out for 2 weeks so I'm in full freak out mode. Now our car is broken and we have to figure that situation out and now just for fun, the fridge is busted and all the food we just bought is ruined. Bad Bad day my friends.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. I do hope that your mum is ok, what a bugger that you can't contact your family and find out what is happening. Sorry to hear about the car and the fridge. They say that things happen in three's Dave. Where is that good luck fairy when you need her?? Keep me posted on how your mum and other things are going. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete