Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 16, 2011

One rough night - One guilty pleasure flick.

   So it begins, a new rough sleep cycle, man my body can't handle this forever, that's for sure. I feel tired all the time no matter what I do, my hip is on fire and now the pain, which has been secluded to my left side is starting to drift to my right and that is not good by any means. I want to try and get back to everyday blogging if I can, but since I started on Triond my blogs are more .... well big or long I should say. Speaking of which I hope you guys really enjoyed my list the other day. That thing was so much fun but very hard to do, I spent 8 straight hours on it from start to finish and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Next I want to tackle the 10 best video games of all time or the ten greatest wrestlers or the ten greatest comedians of all time and maybe the ten greatest TV shows. I plan on tackling them all but we will see. First I want to come clean here in front of you all. I have a secret.... a dark one.....one that could topple my empire..... but it is one that I can no longer keep to myself. I have a guilty pleasure movie that may shake this blog to its very core. I am not saying I am proud of the but I think it's great..... for what it is. OK..... I'm ready. I ..... Love...... Spice World.... Yes the Spice Girls Movie, I love it, Love the songs the surprisingly very deep cast, the crazy story and the girls do a great job as themselves. I love this movie, and as far as evil goes there are 4 guys that take the cake in cinematic evilness, you got The Emperor from Star Wars, The Big Horned guy from Legend, Skellator from Masters of the Universe and Kevin MacMackferd from Spice World then everybody else. The best from the movie is also its best defense and that is when George Wendt and his writing partner are discussing the girls for a movie, the partner says to Wendt Can they act, To which Wendt replies  What Act did anyone care if Marilyn Monroe could act, all there cared was she in focus.
Yup I love this movie and I will no longer hide in the dark about it....The truth has set me free. Have a fun day eye listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment