Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hey you guys

Hey all, I'm really sorry about my lack of activity lately, I'm am going through a new level of pain, and my head is just not really in the game right now, but I will try and post short blurbs while I try and deal with this new pain, thank you guys for your support and understanding.

... Of the day

Music - Lets go with some Queen, it goes well with anything.

Film - Insidious, I was not expecting a lot from this movie but it was very good, even if a tad predictable.

Book - Dean koontz's new Frankenstein book is out so she wanted me to name drop.

TV - Pawn Stars. Auction Hunters, Auction Kings, American Pickers, Storage Wars, Pawn Queens and Antiques Roadshow, great stuff it is fun and you learn some stuff.

Additional Film - Star Wars, it turned 34 a few days ago and it still stands the test of time as one of the greatest movies of all time.

Link -Very cool story.  http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/27329/great+white+sharks+huge+fans+of+rock+band+ac|dc+tour+operator+says/

Peace eye listeners and may the force be with you.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Great to hear from you and thank you for you lovely comments on my blog. I really appreciate it. Sorry to hear that you have pain still. I will have to try to get the Dean Koontz book, sounds like a good one. I always loved Queen, boy, did they bring out some great songs. As always take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete