Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just a quicky before sleep.

I just wanted to come back on for a second and just talk about my new but really old passion, I have always loved antiques and I love flee markets and such and I have a good eye for things, I love history it's what I was majoring in before that got derailed, I just love old things that tell a story so for me right now this is the right thing for me, but I have to sell to keep buying so if there is anything you guys in other parts of the world are looking for here in Germany, be it book, radios, clocks whatever, just let me know and let me procure it for you, ( I love that word, procure, but I never get to use it ).


On a side note my brother and I are starting a podcast on Saturday night, it will mainly be a talk fest about a wide range of things sure to be very funny, things I plan to address on the show, The Macho Man Randy Savage, Baseball, the UFC, Video Games, Doomsday theories, the NFL Lockout, Movies and more if you have any ideas please pass them along, it should be fun. I'll let you know where you can hear it, but I know we plan to put it on itunes so more to follow on that.

For any big Star Wars collectors out there, I have a 1983 Return of the Jedi Tie Interceptor in good condition in the box ( beat up but still together ) with instructions  if your interested let me know guys.


2 comments:

  1. G'day Dave. Procure, has a great sound to it, doesn't it? Good luck with the podcast, hope it goes well for you. I will keep you in mind if there is anything I want from your side of the world.Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Dave. Haven't heard from you for a while. Hope all is ok with you and your family. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete