Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthday Blues.

Well it's starting up, I'm about 2 weeks from my 28th birthday, and like every year I'm starting to get the major bums. It's gotten worse since I've been hurt and gained weight because the truth is staring me in the face that at this rate I more than likely don't have many more left, I would put the over/under at 10. I just know that I could have done so much more and hopefully still can before my time evaporates. Don't get me wrong, this is not a pity party, I love being alive, I just always get down this time of year.

The below link is to one of my favorite songs, this is just something new I wanna try, enjoy eye listeners.


http://youtu.be/LyZ1SS0OrLM

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave.As we get older we see time ticking by faster and we realise there was a lot of things we could/should have done. Make the most of what you have Dave, enjoy everyday for what it is, enjoy the moment. The birthday blues have never worried me, but I can remember when my son turned 30 (six years ago)he was devasted, he too has a weight problem even at the height of 6'6" he is a big boy and your fears echo his.I loved the clip. Pat Benatar has a great voice and I loved the Mustangs. My hubby turns 60 this year and for a surprise I am thinking of getting him a flight on one of these planes. As always Dave, take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete