Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Great Flee market find and a deal to all of you

Hey guys as it turns out I really like money and I found this awesome piece the other day at a Flee Market over here in Germany and I saw that people use there blogs to try and sell certain items, while at first I thought these people were whores after some thought well.... I'm a whore....... So just cause I love you all I wanted to give you first crack before I put this on EBAY, I found a 1936 Olympic program with hundreds of pics and all the stats, Yes this is the Jesse Owens Olympics in Berlin, this is the real deal, just awesome, rather sell to you guys for a bit less money than a stranger for a bit more. I want to try and make a go of this you know buying stuff and selling it...maybe I watch to many auction shows but hey gotta try and make some money in this crazy world and if I can do that while doing something I love well heck ...even better. 
 





I've been locked out of my account for a few days but never fear my thoughts on the life and death of the Macho Man and the End of The World are coming soon, stay tuned eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave. What a great find. I say put it on eBay and I would be surprised if you don't do well out of it. Keep us informed what happens. Hope all is good with you and your family. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete