Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

The State of Wrestling | Sportales

 Hey my beloved eye listeners I have started my second blog and it is being published on a real sports site and I would love for all of you to check it out because if it were not for all of you I would have quit a long time ago. This new blog is about wrestling and I think it's a lot of fun, I wrote a fix to it but am not sure if they have reposted it with the updates I made, It's cool they really review your piece before they post it. So please check it out and again thanks guys, and BTW I am not leaving here you will still have to endure my annoying prattle, love you all.


The State of Wrestling | Sportales

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Great news, good on you. I wish you all the very best with it. But I will still look forward to reading your blogs on this site. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete