Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Research may have paid off.

Hi my eye listeners sorry for the no shows as of late, trying to get some things together. But first things first lets hit the fast track on the last few days and all the great new things that have happened.

I don't know how I feel about Obama and the feud that has erupted with Donald Trump, Now people can say whatever they want about about the President, it's goes with the job, but for him to reduce him self even further in the eyes of his detractors by opening a public mud jaw jacking forum with the walking carpet sample, just not smart to me, I think at this point even he knows he's One ( term ) and done.

Congrats to the happy new married couple or should I say Hizah Hizah, I don't know I'm not British. But also welcome to the ranks of royalty to the new Duchess and Countess Catherine, enjoy the ride and don't be distracted by the life, just love it and be there for your family new and old.

My oh My what a weekend for sports. The NFL draft took place even though there may be no season, there has been no free agency, no new players learning their systems or anything, so it could be a crazy season even if it does happen. NBA and NHL playoffs keep on rolling and my Bulls kick off their second Round tomorrow. UFC 129 was awesome and in lieu of throwing out names and such all I'm going to say is GSP.

Crazy weather has not let up in my homeland and now 4 people or families I know have felt the effects, my thoughts are with them.

Pope John Paul has now been Beautified, one step below Sainthood, now my views on religion aside a great man is a great man and that memory of greatness should be preserved and no body does it better than the Church.

I have been doing some digging into online jobs and I may have found a few real ones if they work out I will endorse them here soon.


To my Horror aficionados out there do your self a favor and check out Insidious, I really enjoyed it, good movie if a tad predictable.

OK guys will post more later today enjoy the morning.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. The feud between Obama and Trump featured in our news here as well, good for a laugh if nothing else!! Now we hear about Bin Laden being killed, it all seems to be happening.I always like Pope John Paul, though I am not catholic. I thought he had the compassion and understanding that some before him hadn't. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete