Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back from my breakdown!

Hey guys, I'm feeling better after my little.....um.....collapse.....I guess. And I am ready to start writing again. Thanks for the support from my one true friend out there. It's funny that just 7 months ago I would never have thought my deepest and most meaningful friendship outside of my marriage would be with some one I had never met....but it happened. Liz you are really my closest friend right now and you may have saved L.J. Stevans. Thank you for being there. Some times in life all we need is the threat of an Aussie Girl coming to beat the crap out of you. Never.....ever...change.

     Ok Folks here is a little bit of news on the aforementioned L.J. Stevans front. I have decided to put it sections. The first Ten part are a part of a sections called Revelations and Realizations. Section 2 is going to include the next 10 parts and will be called Transitions and Transformations.

    Wondered about the world L.J. inhabits well that will be discussed in the first Part: A World in Transition. Hope you guys enjoy.....coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Thank God for that. I was thinking that I might have to get another job to pay for the trip over there. I have never beaten the crap out of anyone, but for the sake of mankind and L.J. I would have done it. Look forward to reading more.As always, take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete