Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sorry for the wait.

Hey guys I didn't want to release my next episode on 9/11 out of respect for the history and for everything I and many many others have sacrificed for. It is also the reason I did not write at all about it. I just think people should stop Facebooking these little generic quotes or "post this if you agree" posts. I feel it is a slap into the face of history. Our words only cheapen the moment, I'm not saying it is wrong to reflect upon it or any history for that matter, because I am a firm believer in the age old saying that those who do not study history are doomed to repeat it. However, to use these events as a draw to your pages is just wrong, it's exploitation at its finest. But with movies and media what they are today we see an awful lot of this type of profiteering. But it is a vicious cycle, I mean am I any better for posting this rant? I guess it all goes back to acceptability I guess.

     Anyway I am working on a great opener for this next section of 10 additions so get ready because it is on its way very soon. Have a good one guys.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. I agree with you and you have a good one also. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete