Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rough one for sure.

Hey guys, I'm having a rough day. I just feel......worthless.....I'm not looking for coddling or a pity party I just need to get things out. People I have known my whole just don't seem to care anymore. I feel invisible, I worked so hard on these first Ten Episode of L.J. Stevans to almost ZERO support from them, Including my Mother. It's like I don't matter, now I just think I'm a crap writer and I have just been kidding my self. I just wanna....like......metaphorically burn everything down. I almost killed off L.J. in a most unceremonious manner just to close the door on it, and I love this Series I think it's amazing but maybe I'm just an idiot who sees something that simply is not there. I just wanna go away ya know.....I feel like a failure in every aspect of my life. It's just a bad day. Time to go listen to Country Music.....The music of pain.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Now don't you go and dissapoint me and not finish this series. YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS AND YOU ARE NOT A CRAP WRITER.I can only support you from a very long distance,but I for one am so enjoying this series, that if you pull the plug on it I will find a way to get over there and beat the crap out of you (only kidding, but it sounds good)Keep them coming Dave. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete