Total Pageviews

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Chronicles of L.J. Stevans: Part 11. An Ever Changing World

    Hello Friends,


      Since I began these Chronicles we have discovered many things haven't we? I have..... transformed in a way right in front of you in a very short period of time, and I am sure much of this is not easy for you all to swallow. However, I know you also inhabit the same world as I and you know the.....unnatural things that are out there in the background, seemingly always just out of focus. Well I have inadvertently brought some of those things to light haven't I? My Family and their dealings are running more deeply than I ever thought possible. And with every passing day more and more things are coming to the forefront of our minds as not only possible but dangerous. There is an immortal out there.....It even sounds funny when I say it......He is trying to continue his world draining existence with only my self and a previously unknown cousin to stand in his way or provide passage to another generation of tyranny. It must all be bewildering to you, but many of you have seen.....things..... many of you know. Even with its strange inhabitants I think it is this world in which we live that holds the most intrigue.

      The unending questions you undoubtedly have about me aside for a moment. Don't you ever wonder just how we all got to this point in civilization?....I do, I think about it all the time......I wonder what came before us and why even though we live in the shadow of a mighty and technologically advanced world, are there no records of it? It is these very reasons outside of my own personal ones, that I started logging and posting these happenings in my life and our world. I do not know if the world will continue to develop and fade as it obviously once did, but if it does, I intend to leave some kind of mark for those that follow us. The same mark that should have been left for but for reasons I cannot even begin to fathom was not or has faded to a point beyond comprehension.

      I think it best that we start with what we know. We can see all around us that civilizations were here before and they were very powerful and advanced. In the larger cities, huge abandoned buildings remind us of that fact. Cars and large transport vehicles that are self powered are scattered about and some in working order. Even the horror that is fire arms, though low in number have come back to burden us with its might. We all have come across these things and read what was said about them on the things themselves. As far as any of us can tell, it seems that the current civilization have been around and rebuilding for 200 hundred years or so. Whatever transpired here before that, happened fast and brutally. It is now common knowledge that we come from the survivors of that age past. But shockingly little information about their time is available, it's as if we were forbidden to know what transpired here around us out of some weird fear of outrage, or perhaps it was just denied to us out of shame. Regardless of how advanced in technology our ancestors were, they obviously destroyed everything and everyone around them, but why? It has taken us many years but now larger towns are just starting to arise again. Fishing and Farming villages and tight knit communities are still the backbone of our existence, but everyday great strides are being made to help make life more....accessible to the world around us. We have these remnants of the past which, to those with the proper knowledge base has proved to be most beneficial. But why did everything fade into this? Why did the world.....reset? And most importantly can we prevent it from happening again?

      It is these questions that now drive me and people of my...ilk. However it was not always that way for me. I, as many of us our in youth was originally driven by curiosity.

      I always heard stories, even as a boy about these wonderful machines that could send great amounts of information from one side of the world to the other. It wasn't till I found one that I realized just how powerful a tool like this could be. That is why I choose to use this medium, that I now know to be a Global Internet Infrastructure to chronicle not only my life but the world around me. While it is no secret I do love and think very highly of myself, that I am no more important than the rest of you and it is OUR story that must be preserved. It is for that reason I was so happy to see so many of you communicating on this forum. But even with as many on here sending information back and forth as we are, there is still so little we know about our past. Will my questions ever get the answers I so desperately desire?

      After everything I have lost, everything I have discovered, one person sits at the heart of most things. I now know that that same person......cannot die. How long he has lived.....that is a mystery....but he must have seen what happened here. The knowledge he has must be immense, but I know him to be a selfish and cold heart-ed man if a true human.... man at all anymore. He is corrupt by power now, his humanity disfigured by greed and selfishness. This man is, as you all are now privy to the fact, my father. He has taken everything from me, and I thought that finding the secret to his immortality would be enough for me but now I want to take even more from him. I want his knowledge! But in my quest for these things the question must be asked. Am I now becoming.....transformed in to the same monster as he? Will I succumb to the things that corrupted him? Have I already? I do not know the answer to these inquiries, I have never claimed to be a hero, I merely acknowledge that many of you view me as a legend of our time.....the man who cannot lie.....nothing more. As I have said many times I have done many good and bad things, I am driven by MY sense of right and wrong and that may not always align with others and I am willing to accept that.

      No, I am not my Father nor will I every become him. I will help those I can, while I continue my quest for revenge and closure. I will not dishonor Jacks or my Mothers memory by rushing into a battle that is not ready to be fought let alone won. No, I will wait for my answers, wait for my time....wait for the beginning of my Fathers continued quest for life extension to reveal it self. I will wait, for me to be drawn to my cousin as I was told I would be. And when that time comes and all the stars are aligned for my Father to die and for me to continue on,,,,,then I will strike.

       For now, However, we can all share as much about ourselves as possible. I will continue to Chronicle and continue to venture out against my Family as I see fit. They all have a part to play in this world as well as my past.....I have not forgotten this. I will also be more open to all of you about my past exploits and welcome more stories and more questions. We must continue this fore we never truly know who is watching us now or who will rediscover us in the future.

                                                                                             L.J. Stevans

-------------------ONE HOUR LATER-----------------

      Who are you to request ANY information about our past? I am not your enemy L.J. But some things need to be buried where they are and forgotten. I have seen more than most and I also share.....traits with your family......You are not as unique as you may think.....You want answers....well they are out there. But the price they require and the price you are willing to pay may be two different things entirely. I suggest we meet soon, I may be able to provide you....direction......but you must be willing to sacrifice....The time for that as well as our meeting may be close at hand....Till then.....Keep your eyes open.

                                                                         The Historian, Peter MacStevans.

---------------------------TWO HOURS LATER---------------

     MacStevans huh??? Well just when I think I have a handle on things I am presented with an even greater mystery.

                                                                           L.J. Stevans

----------------------------1 HOUR LATER------------------

      Logan, you never have and never will you ever have a HANDLE on anything. MacStevans resurfaces....good now you can both die....when I allow you to stop suffering that is. Historian, you should have stayed hidden, I will make you pay for your arrogance in interfering in my matters yet again.

                                                                            Logan Jeffery Stevans Sr.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Good to be reading about L.J. again. Keep them coming. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete