Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hockey is not as boring as I thought.

The Blackhawks have just tied the series in the playoffs, they were down 3 - 0 and had to win 3 straight to force a game seven which they did tonight in a stunning overtime win, and let me just say wow. I had fun watching it, I don't watch hockey not even last year when the Hawks won it all, but I have to say I might start getting into it a bit.

Another week starts off with no sleep and that blows, but I have to stay positive, tough week as well as long so I need to push through it.

Well here is question number 9 on the list, just gonna throw it out there, and we will talk more about it later.

Is this world devoid of  " magic "? Does or did it ever exist? There are all kinds of writings back to the times when many gods were worshiped and magic in different forms was somewhat accepted. Was it just an age that couldn't understand the scientific world around them or does magic exist ? May seem stupid but give it some thought.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Of course magic exists, sometimes we just don't open our eyes enough to see it. I am a believer. Take care.Liz...

    ReplyDelete