Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sorry you guys!

Hey this move is getting so jacked up I'm about to lose my mind, I've been back-stabbed by one of my closest friends and I am in so much pain can barely breath. I am just trying to get through this. If you don't hear from me for a couple days it's just because 'm waiting for internet and such, but I will be back and I will finish this list. hanks for understanding you guys. Truth be told I miss you all, and it's only been a couple days I haven't blogged but like I said 'll be back. Peace eye listeners.

2 comments:

  1. G'day Dave. Look forward to hearing from you when you are back on line. Sorry to hear things aren't going good. But, you are a good person and I truly believe that good things do happen to good people. They may not happen straight away, but somewhere down the track it will work out for you. As for being back-stabbed, good friends are really hard to find.As always take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Dave. Hope all is going well for you and your family and that the move was a success. I miss your blogs, hope you are back on line soon. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete