Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Thinking

Hey guys, man I am wiped out after this weekend, and I am thinking about my next countdown, I think I am gonna go with song, or maybe top ten mystery/unexplained list, like conspiracy theories, occult, myth/legend that type of thing, I wanna have fun with it.

Well my Bulls are now 1-0 on the Indiana Pacers in the NBA playoffs 1st round match and my Blackhawks are down 0-2 in the NHL's  so can't win all the time but I don't care for hockey too much so Go Bulls.

But before anything else I am tired, and gonna try and sleep so....until tomorrow my friends....oh yeah please welcome new follower and my Brother Brandon to the fold, glad you could find me bro, time to start being in one anothers lives man.

1 comment:

  1. About the Bulls, yet another huge game from Derrick Rose! If he can have performances like that, look for Chicago to advance to the NBA Finals and win their first NBA championship in the post-Jordan era! I’m not surprised the Bulls came back from a 98-88 deficit with 3:38 left in the fourth quarter. This is a team that won 11 games this season when trailing after the third quarter, which was tied with the Thunder and Jazz for second most in the league. They went 17-8 in the regular season in games decided by five points or less, so they obviously know how to win tight games.

    ReplyDelete