Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

A ton of pain guys, here's some quick hits.

Well guys I'm not well right now, so I am sitting up, which I can barely do so I'm gonna quickly hit on the things happening and I will catch more up tomorrow.

Obama Produced his birth certificate,  some wording on it has people Still crying foul, there is just now win here for anyone in this situation, but considering I thought some whack job was gonna off him about 35 seconds into his first speech, I think he can handle a little word throwing.

My Bulls advance to the second round of the NBA playoffs, sadly my Blackhawks fell just short of an epic comeback in the NHL's, but het hey at least I'm a hockey fan now.

Season finale of the Office is soon and Steve Carrell is about gone, what will they do next?

More weather issues killing a bunch of folks, who ever hit-n-quit mother earth needs to bring some flowers and candy soon because she is pissed.

NFL draft is upon us....and I'm not really into it, I miss all my friends to be honest.


Ok eye listeners that's all my back can take I'm sorry, will post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment