Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Quiting is for quitters!

Liz as always thank you for your words, they truly mean the world to me, in a dark room those words are sometimes the only rays of light from a distant window. Did that sound too dark, that sounded too dark.
I am in constant pain, I am in financial hell, I am thousands of miles from my home country and all my fiends are either there or have left here. But I have my Wife my awesome Kid, my movies and this blog and you know what aside from the crap storm I have faced these past few years, I think I am happy, that makes me laugh to even say but it's true. Fighting through the hard is what makes the good so great, the only thing I have going for me is my truth and my passions, I don't lie about things, there is no need, when the world seemingly turns from you, your truth, your honesty, your ability to split the true from the facade, the rights from the wrongs are the only things that matter. Despite my harsh words from before I have nothing against those who follow religious convictions in fact I applaud you, I just choose to keep my mind open and take EVERYTHING in, when you put your beliefs into one order and choose to ignore the rest you may miss the chance to grow in ways not possible any other. I don't have the answers the life but I love searching for them. To those of you I have met along the way that have helped me keep my strength, lets keep on pushing through together, fore I have many more lists to write and unjusts to vent my wrathful tongue upon, so lets party.

Liz, we may only know each other from blogging but even if that's all we ever know, it would be enough, the things you write on your blog and on mine tell me clearly I have made a friend just from how you express your loves in life and the way you seemingly understand how I love mine as well. So thank you for being accepting of who I am, which is not always an easy thing for anyone. You know, Some of the people that read this I have known for most of and even all of my life but they don't seem to get it the way you seem to, so just keep being you and watch out for those porcupine like things in life. Who knows maybe one day both of our families may have some tea as we gaze upon the outback all together, stranger things have happened. Down under is a place I mean to go before I check out so who knows, I think you would love Germany it's just like Australia except it's totally different, Ton of history here, very beautiful too.

OK is everyone feeling the love, well good me too so for the rest of the day lets kick back, drink some tea, watch some Indiana Jones and find our Arks while staying out of any Doom Temples, while we begin our Last Crusades, and only take a whip to the face if you have a Crystal Skull. Remember folks this your blog as much as mine so if you have an idea of where to turn this Titanic next let me know, don't worry I'll watch for icebergs.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Thank you for you lovely comments. I do appreciate them. Tea in the outback, now there's a great idea. You would like Australia as I am sure I would like germany. My hubby was over there many moons ago and he has fond memories of driving on the Autobahn!!! I hope to get to Paris again next March, but sadly I won't have the funds to get to Germany.Who knows, maybe one day. What's your next countdown Dave? You mentioned the Titanic, now there was a memorable ship all for the wrong reasons though I guess. What about something different and do the great ships of history, Or on a different tact, books you like, favourite songs, favourite cars, favourite food (YUM) maybe even the odd recipe or two. Sorry Dave I am rambling and you can tell me to shut up.It's early morning here where I live and the brain hasn't had enough sleep, that's my excuse anyway and I'm sticking to it..... As always take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete