Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pain interuppted countdown.

Well sorry guys, I was in very intense pain the last 36 hours or so, I couldn't focus my thoughts well and I just won't " phone it in ". I'm still in pain but I wanted to hit number three for all the eye listeners out there. I just wanna sleep until WrestleMainia is on tonight fore I am very excited about.


OK guys sorry I don't have more intro and stuff to talk about today I'm really hurtin, so lets kick this thing off.
Well our number 3 is troubled by the same defect Bruce Willis has, his characters are swap-able, but since he has done so much more than Willis and the fact he is one of the first true modern day action stars. He could easily be number 2 or 1 but this is the way I see it, and it just doesn't feel right to put him ahead of either of our next 2 guys. He's played a robot trying to kill then save a future hero, he's been a myriad of soldiers that has battled everything from alien hunters to turncoat soldiers as well as spies, along with playing a cop that has to deal with kids to over the top bad guys, hell he has even been a Batman cornball bad guy. Not bad for a guy that started out as a modern day Greek mythology hero and, a throw back fantasy hero, he has done it all and also had a ten year run as the Govenator of California and won the highest honor in bodybuilding Mr. Olympia like 7 times and now he takes his rightful place on the countdown, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Not much more to say than that.

Dave's Top Ten Action stars.

10. Bruce Campbell
9. Ladies of Action - Milla Jovovich***
8. Steven Seagal
7. Mel Gibson
6. The Western - John Wayne and Clint Eastwood
5. Martial Arts - Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, JCVD and Chuck Norris
4. Bruce Willis
3. Arnold Schwarzenegger

Hopefully I feel better soon so I can do these last 2 the justice they deserve.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Sorry to hear about the pain. I hope by the time you read this, that you are feeling better. Are you any closer to moving into your own home? Your choice of an action hero this time pleases me. I am a great fan of "Big Arnie" Everytime I hear someone say "I'll be back" I think of him. I just loved the Terminater movies and I hope he goes back to making more of them. A great choice Dave.I look forward to seeing who the last two are. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete