Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Rumors of my blogs death have been greatly overstated!

I'm back my friends, all moved in to our new place, it's very nice, quaint, ya know, very understated, but I feel at home for the first time since I left the states many years ago. Well on the 11th my wife and I hit 8 years of wedded bliss go us. Alisha turns 6 on the 15th and I got my internet back today, minutes ago actually, what a week. I missed you all in my lengthy absence, but I'm back now eye listeners so strap in cause I got a lot to say in the upcoming blogs, but first unfinished works needs to be completed. So Here we go.

Number 2 all time greatest action star goes to Mr. Rocky, Mr. Rambo. Mr. Tango....um Mr. Stop or my mom will shoot.... SLY Stallone. He writes he directs he acts, and he's been in iconic films, see above, but just too many flops, Rocky 5, Driven, ect. So I couldn't give him Numero Uno.

But that's only because our number one guy has starred in 8 of the most iconic and important films in not just SCI-Fi, not just Action, but in Film all together. He may not seem like Mr. Action right off the bat but lets look here. He was Han Solo, He was Indiana Jones, he WAS BLADE RUNNER, hell he was maybe the greatest on screen fictional Presidents of all time...Mr Harrison Ford. Hey it's my list he's a god end of story. I will be back soon sorry for the word jumble I'm flustered.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Great to have you back with us. Glad everything has gone well with the move. I bet you and your family are just loving it. Congrats on the 8 years and many, many more to come. Your last two picks are the best yet. They are deserving of those spots. I love them both. Have always been a huge fan of Sly and Harrison in those Indy films were the best. Well done once again. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete