Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Love of Bulls, and random thoughts.

Well guys strap in because it's time to jump on the random thought train have fun.

To see the Bulls do well this year means a lot to me, it takes me back when Micheal Jordan and my Bulls were the toast of the sports world, and lets face it sports need teams like that so, even though no one will ever be his airness I can still hold out hope.

Must say Dragon Age 2 on Xbox is the bomb diggidy, great game and a great series.

What is up the the FBI busting the 3 biggest online poker sites and why is it that only we the Americanos cannot play that's crap but hey if I'm not happy then ..... well you cry too.

Nick Cage got busted to wife abuse, well I guess we can forget about National Treasure 3, Disney hates family abuse, anti-semitism is fine, just don't hit your family.

TNA wrestlings PPV last night was very bad, but people get amped because a guy does a moonsault off a cage , forget the fact that it was ugly and he missed it and botched most of the moves in the match, but because the people got some blood they were happy, you see it's the fan killing wrestling and our blood-lust, blood can be a great way to help tell a story within a match but just as a gimmick.... come on.

If you like junk you have to watch a show called American Pickers it's awesome, these guys go to people houses and look through their junk and buy it, it's neat.

Got a few great T-shirt and tech ideas but I don't really know how to get started.

Man I can't wait for Dead Island.

All right eye listeners I'm about out, hey quick shout to new readers if you look on the right side you will see a follow button, click it and that way ... well it will make me feel good if you follow, help my pride folks.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. I thought Nic Cage was ok once upon a time. I liked him in Con Air. Saw the first National Treasure and thought it was so, so.
    Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete