Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Action packed idea.

Liz great idea, I love Action Movies, and ranking them will be tricky and challenging. Action movies seem to fall in series and are judged that way, take foe example Die Hard after the first 3 came out, everyone loved them and put them in very high order as far as rank, but then Live Free or Die Hard ( horrible name by the way ) came out and it seemed to bring down the whole series, I don't remember the last time I talked to some of my movie geek friend about them let alone watch any of the set. Here in lies the problem, but also the fun. I think instead of movie or series how about top ten action movie stars. Everyday I'll list one just as before but instead of talking about the plot of one movie, I will use the actor action movie resume as basis for their rank. That way we cover amount of films while at the same time rediscover the stars behind them, tell me what you think eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Sounds good to me. I look forward to seeing how you rank them. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete