Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Blah, blah, blah.

Today has been just a blah day, not good, not bad, just blah. I've now gotten to see all the Oscar movies this year and let me say one, down year for film, two Social Network got robbed big time. By far best flick of the year. Very well done film in all aspects and yeah it got robbed. Get to see the wife later on today, haven't seen her in two weeks, so I'm looking forward to a nice weekend. But with every passing day I've gotten more aore short with everyone. I just tired of being hurt and just tired period. My leg and hip is just on fire and I can't put much weight on it and I can't lay like at all. So yeah I'm getting frustrated and everything just seems to agitate me a lot more. I'll get through, I'm thinking of getting in to something new, like a new hobby or something. I'd like something that I can make money on but really I just want to put myself into something, just feel a bit lost.


... Of the day

Being a grump today has made me think that the of the day for everything is just family, take time today to see what's up with those closest to you, reconnect eye listeners, the people around you have stuff going on too and may need a ear. Also if anyone does need said ear please don't hesitate to ask me. All I got is time.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Hope you enjoy your time with your wife.Also hope you are feeling better soon. . Take care. Have a great weekend. Liz...

    ReplyDelete