Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Number 7.

To be honest guys I am a bit "off" right now, my mind is kinda stuck with all the crazy things going on right now and any thing I write about it simply will not do it justice. It also poses the question is the world close to an end, I don't personally think it is, but I really can't blame anyone that does, this has all happened before and the common thread seems to be the Super Moon that will once again culminate on the 19th. The moon being that close to us has to have a bunch to do with what's going on, it has in the past, please take a moment to google the Super Moon, and yes that's really what they call it. For everyone that feels the effects of this horrible situation both physically or like me emotionally my heart goes out to you. So instead I have come to the conclusion that, to take our minds off of this even for a moment, I should continue the countdown.

Number 7, I knew 8 to 5 was going to be hard, and this may be the most "iffy" title on the list, but I feel it shows just enough horror and provide just enough tension to qualify for the genre. So my number 7 choice is, Lost Boys, filmed well, great vampire scenes, loaded with talent, just a great movie and I feel it belongs on this list.

Dave's Top Ten List.

10. Night of the Living Dead/last 20 min of Shaun of the Dead.
9. Suspiria
8. The Exorcist
7. Lost Boys


And now another random top ten list, this time in reverse order. This one from America's Best & top ten, enjoy eye listeners.


1. Psycho (1960) 
 
2. The Shining (1980)

3. Night of the Living Dead (1968)
 4. The Exorcist (1973)

 5. Halloween (1978)
  6. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
 7. Frankenstein (1931)
 8. Dawn of the Dead(1978)
 9. Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)
  10. Poltergeist (1982)

2 comments:

  1. G'day Dave. I will be out looking at this Super Moon on March 19th. There seems to be quite a debate as to the affects of it, some say we can expect more things to happen like earthquakes, etc, other say it's a load of bunkem!!! Regardless I will be outside getting a eyefull. All great movies you listed. I've seen them all, many more than once. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there O'Brother of mine! Was googling dads name to try and find if their was any record of the old man on any military sites and somehow found your blog lol. No info on Dad though sadly. But we need to stay in touch more these days. I only live in Wales now we should meet up somewhere in between soon. By the way this is Brandon :) Get back at me on Facebook if you can.

    ReplyDelete