Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

How weird am I?

OK guys I'm kinda freaking out right now, the last thing I can remember is, I was playing NBA 2K11 at around 0130 to 0200 AM. The Next thing I know, I'm being woken up by my Mom on the toilet seat at like 0315 AM. It hurt so bad when I got off it so I know I was there a long time. That's never happened to me, never just blacked and woke up somewhere else. What if I would of hurt myself or even worse somebody else, who knows, I can't stop trembling this really has me on edge. I'm afraid to go back to sleep now, but I'm gonna lock the door to my room so I can't get out, I'm real scared guys, this is freaky. OK I will talk to you all tomorrow or later today if you wanna get technical eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave.This must be so frightening for you. I cannot imagine what you are going through. Please know that my thoughts and well wishes are with you. As always, take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete