Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

One of the best nights of my life.

I just had the best night, we were out all day driving around, even though it hurt the joy we felt pushed me through. I'm so tired, but in a good way. I was hurting so bad and out of meds. that we decided to have a drink, even though I am not a drinker, well one turned into....lord I don't know. What I do know is my wife and I well.....uh ......reconnected shall we say. It would be ungentlemenly of me to elaborate.... sorry for the bad spelling my head is spinning with a little booze and a ton of love.....by far they best night I've had in well over three years, but I will pay for it later, the pain is setting back in so I may not write for a day we will see. I have to say to you guys, some ( Liz ) more than others ( people  I've known for 15 years ) that your support during my low times has really kept me going and although the bad times will seep back in soon, I know brighter days are ahead. Peace eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Firstly, thank you for your kind words on my blog, as I said before I really do appreciate them. Secondly, who cares about the spelling, we all need a little loving. I like the way you said "reconnected", what a great word. Go for it Dave, hope the pains not too bad, but Oh, remember the pleasure. Take care. Liz..

    ReplyDelete