Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 6, 2011

CH-CH-CH-CHANGES.

As David Bowie once sang it's time to make a change. Now I already know that the things I am going to do are going to make my pain worse but I hoping that the doctors are wrong and someday I will lose some of this pain, after this weekend I don't truly think that will happen though. I mean my body just shut down .... hard. By the time we got home yesterday I couldn't move my left side let alone feel it, at first when my left arm went numb I thought I was having a stroke or heart attack but I didn't so .... go me. Today everything hurts, but starting Monday morning I am going to start living my life again, no I can't bend over and pick my kid up, but I am going to start forcing myself to take her out to the playground and stuff, I can't handle it then OK I'll stop but I'm NOT going to live in fear anymore. I want to lose some weight and I may have found a way to make extra money doing something I love. You see I love FLEE markets and I have a good eye, I think I can sell stuff online so look for my Ebay store coming soon. I am just gonna have fun with it and have more fun in life all around. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, peace eye listeners.


... Of the day.

Music, the one the only ..... Feels so good makes ya wanna dance ..... ABBA.

TV .... Burn Notice great show and .... Bruce Cambell that's all you need people.

Movie, John Carpenter's Vampires awesome flick and c'mon James Woods.....awwwwe Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Yeah, go Dave. Just the simple thought of making a decision can bring us hope. Sometimes all it takes is a little something to make us feel good about ourselves. With you 100% Dave.Love ABBA, love Vampires. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete