Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Another Beautiful German morning and questions answered.

Well guys lets start with this, my friend Laura there commented on my post and became my first follower, ( thanks girlfriend ) but she has also known me for quite a while and has seen what has happened to me and wanted to know what the VA said that got me so angry and why it has really left me in a lurch so here is the answer. After it took nearly 7 months to get seen by a doctor over here by a Consulate approved doctor, I was told I was 85 percent def in my right ear, which I knew because I can't freaking hear and that all my other problems, bladder, not sleeping, past hernia's, and more were all confirmed so I was optimistic, well that was in July and it has taken all the way to now for the VA to send me their finding and percentage and my back pay numbers, because I should have been paid since I retired in Feb. Well not only did they just sweep most of my problems like insomnia and  the hernia's and stuff right off the table but then they won't pay me for my ear problems because they say they want another expert to look at my finding, not get me seen by the expert but to look at the finding from the doctors they approved that they have had in their hands for 6 months, unreal, but that's not the worst of it. For the 2 things they will pay me for they are only giving me 20 percent and which they say is 243 bucks but wait there is more, that's all I am getting period, no back pay just 243 bucks, not 243 bucks a month for the last 10 months and not 24.3 bucks a month ( which would be 243 bucks ) for the last 10 months either, just 243 bucks and the rep on the phone made it sound like they were doing me a favor by giving me that. Here's my problem my youth is gone because of the sacrifices I have made for this Country I can't play with my kid, I can't walk without a cane hell I can't even sleep in the same bed as my wife, and you know what I'll admit it I don't care who knows it I can't even have sex ( it's been more than 3 years, my virginity has actually grown back ). I was counting on that money to save my ass over here and after all that waiting and patience and trust in the system I get a nice big fat shit burger to eat ( I know what your thinking, but Dave their are people all over the world who don't have a shit burger to eat ). You know, I gave a lot in my service, more than a good majority, I came in pre-911 and stayed until my body simply could not take it anymore, and this is what I get, I mean c'mon, taking care of our wounded warriors my ass. I had a lot of reservations about telling the majority of the story but I felt it was time and maybe it will do some of you good.

Now I want to make an apology to all my friends out there, I am a bad friend, I don't keep in touch well and sometimes goes months without dropping a line and for that I am sorry, it has just been very tough on me and mine and just getting through each day is hard enough but together and that's means all of you too, we can get through this, so I ask only one thing, pass this blog on, follow me, interact tell me what you want me to rant about, Lets get crazy anything to keep my mind off of things. I want to help spread awareness of the growing problem this country facing the Vets and that once again we are being swept into the gutters just like after Nam and it's just a matter of time before the public not just the government turns on us as well, just like before. I would never go as far as to call myself a hero because I'm not I just did my job but I like so many others do not deserve this.

OK onto more fun stuff. Hot button time, lets do it.

SCIENCE
From Yahoo- Japanese researchers will launch a project this year to resurrect the long-extinct mammoth by using cloning technology to bring the ancient pachyderm back to life in around five years time.
Holy crap do we really want these things around again, bigger, hairier elephants, yeah that sounds like fun, if we can clone them, then why can't we all have our own Megan Fox's, I mean if freaking David from 90210 can why can't we all.
Scientists warn that California could face a disaster up to five times worse than a major earthquake from this super storm, is this the end of the world or simply the beginning of a new climate chapter, I just pee'd a little.

CELEBS

Nicole Kidman had a baby with Keith Urban, just what we need another fore-head to feed. oh great now she will never invite me over to swim in her heads pool.

So I hear the golden globes were just painful to watch, I did not tune in, If I wanted to see these celbs get screwed on camera, well I could have for most of them have a damn sex tape out, I'm waiting for yours Betty White.

Anyone see Oprah on Piers Morgan last night, man she got raw and honestly I felt for her she has been through hard times in the past, Ya know I grew up in Chicago and I have seen how hard it could be and still is for a great many people so good for her talking about it and making a success of her self, If your waiting for a joke here keep waiting Oprah does a ton of good for a great many people hell she tells over half the women in country how to live their lives, and you just don't joke on Oprah for she hears all, and if her kindness is this great her wraith must be equally so, so sayith the book of Oprah, which I think was the a book of the month club thing I dunno.


Great Monday Night Raw last night, it was fun and I love the shift to a 40 man Royal Rumble.

Bulls just keep winning and D-Rose keeps looking better and batter, but what about that Blake Griffen huh, he is a beast.


All right my friends I have to lay down my back is killing me so thanks for eye listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment