Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A blogging blog

From looking at other blogs I'm noticing that blogging is as much as anything being in the moment and expressing it, so I thought I would blog quickly about something that is apart of many of my moments and that is pain, I can't sleep still, I just had a little nap but I was jostled awake by pain, think of that pain that is intense enough to wake you, if any of you suffer from a form of chronic pain then you know what I'm talking about. Well my pain is all through my body and because it is nerve pain I get to run the gamete of sensation, from numb to tingles to fire and burning to sharp stabbing pain, it throbs then it aches, it's like a women in her late 40s early 50s just all over the place. Once again without getting into the ins and outs of why the VA has screwed my over big time we will just say that they did and leave it there for now but I promise I will get more into it down the road, but regardless of how the fact is because they did I now more than likely am going to lose my house and have to move possibly back in with parents for a short time to get back on my feet, and honestly while it is embarrassing and humbling to admit that, it is also kind of freeing to do so in this forum. Sure some of you may judge me or say this or that but that's the whole point if I can do nothing more than inform and provide everyone with a sense for what many disabled veterans are going through ( and trust me many more brave men and women have it much worse than I do ) then i will have to consider this time very well spent, but I also hope you all get a little more out it as well, insight, perspective and hopefully laughter from time to time. So really I just want to say thank you if your reading this, your giving me the one thing I felt I had lost..... a public voice again. Hey and thanks for eye listening as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment