Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Good morning, good morning, to you

Way to go Bulls, and honestly I'm happy the pack won, if we can take care of business tonight, we set up one amazing game next week, I hope it happens.

So have you ever had to sleep with a Mac Truck, well that's what it is like sleeping in the same room as my Mommy, but the difference is the truck is a little bigger and can drive you places, kidding kidding, that's unfair to the truck , the truck also won't nag at you, kidding mom, love you.

Had a great talk with a friend I don't talk to near enough ( TC ) and honestly it was one of the best talk I've had in months outside of my Dad, with all this bad stuff going on right now for me it was a welcome distraction, so thanks buddy.

So the packing up of the house is going......well it's going and that's all that matters, I wish I could help, I feel like and 80's Mac right now.....outdated.

Can't wait for tonight, really need this win, so go bears go.

So I am going to be honest I was hoping for more feedback from people, and I hope you guys will spread this around, because I do enjoy it and would like a little more dialogue with you guys. But it won't deter me if I don't get it because this has been a good thing for me, so lets keep it going folks.

Hot button time

SPORTS
Pack look dangerous, Steelers looked lucky ( that Bal. didn't show up in the second half ) and Rose looks more of an MVP than before. I wish the Black hawks can find more consistency.
FROM Yahoo Sports - The Cardinals may have to dig deep fast to avoid a year of worrying about Albert Pujols. I say Bye Bye and good riddance from my Div. I hope or even more optimistically welcome to Chicago.


COMIC BOOKS
Question who do you think has the worst secret identity of all hero's I'm just wondering.


AMERICA
Is anyone else upset over the fact that the shootings in Arizona is being used to further seemingly every one's political agenda or just their image, it's all very sad, but Tis the nature of politics and in combination with the mass media outlets of today and boom we have a whole lot more fun, just sad. Why can't the focus just set on the incident itself instead of what it means for every one's cause, but like I said Tis the nature of the beast and like it or not we are all part of the system.


Ok gotta stop for now my back is on fire, thanks for eye listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment