Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

On second thought

Through adversity do we truly find out who we truly are, so I know my blog from before may imply, that I am giving up but I will never do such thing, sitting here in the dark I had a moment of clarity, I need to stop worrying about the big picture and focus on the the things I can control. It's too big to take on at once, I needed to step back and find the smallest cog in the machine and examine it and you know what the first thing I decided to do was not be sorry for myself, this self-loathing BS is not gonna find me a place to stay so what's the point in it, I need to pick myself up and move ahead and that's what I feel I have done now, I think I can move forward and fix the next cog, thanks eye listeners for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment