Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Bored and hurt, but just can't sleep.

You guys know what the worst thing about not being able to do much? Not being able to do much! I miss going on walks and playing sports hell I miss being able to roll over on my left side ( yes it's that bad ) sometimes people ask if it's really that bad or why is it that bad and I'm like no  A-hole I am just really committed to the lie. I mean really now, and I think that's what makes me so angry over this whole situation is that everything that is wrong with me has been confirmed and all the stuff on my end is straight but I still can get no help, I mean being retired from the Army which I was at 50 % ( which is not bad considering the army only puts you out and pays you for one thing ) is hardly a pro ball career. I mean they knew how bad it was and that I may not ever be able to hold down a job but yet they expect me to live on a grand a month, come on, OK that was just something I had to get off my chest.

Back to boredom, after you are immobile for an extended period of time, even the things you love get tedious so I am always looking for something get my hands into, wow crap totally lost where I was going, see I bored myself out there, I can only imagine how you feel reading it, I am sorry and look forward to your letters.

Getting closer to Sunday and as we march on the Bears path to victory one can only say to all those out there who didn't think the Bears could do anything this year and to those who still don't believe, Neener neener neener. OK eye listeners I am out till morning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave.
    I'm Liz from the beautiful land down under. Have just come across your blog, enjoyed reading your story and thought what the hell have I got to complain about when my main problem at the moment is selling a house!! I only started blogging a few days ago and am enjoying it so far. You mentioned Oprah in one of your blogs, well, maybe you had heard that she was in Australia not that long ago and created quite a stir, amazing how many people wanted to see her, touch her and just generally be close to her. I admire the good she does, how she has done so well for herself and I say more power to her, though I can't say that I watch her shows on telly here, probably because I am working at the time anyway.As for your bit about the mammoth, I must be honest and say I would love to see one. I bet that's something that would give Oprah a run for her money!! I guess one day they will try to bring more extinct things back to life, probably doing that now more than we realise. Well, Dave sorry if all of this has bored you. I will follow your blogs and for what it's worth, I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete