Total Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Wakey, wakey, Bears are greaty.

I think this game next week is gonna be great guy, I mean really, really, great and I can't wait to watch and experience it. So aside from that I am a little bit bummed out cause my daughter is going with my parents today until we get this mess figured out financially. Which I hope is not gonna be that long, I need a few breaks here universe, I need the cosmos to intercede and help a guy out because I am running out of options but surprisingly we all seem to be full on hope, so that's a good thing. The way I look at it, this all gives me a chance to start clean, fresh and really succeed. For those of you out their in the Military, be careful, and don't trust the government or your retirement to help you and REALLY don't count on the V FRIGGING A, because they just slipped me a life Rufe for 13 months and then after I woke and ass hurt they threw me out of their condo. But it's OK because this situation I am going through can be considered a rape clinic to help me get over this. OK you guys I gotta go, eye listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment