Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time to try and sleep

Well I think for my first day I've done well I posted frequently and had fun doing it, now lets see how long I can keep this up, so for my last blog of the day ( its 2230, 1030 at night here ) I thought I would try something different and share with you my ( Hot ) got to movies and things right now.

Number 1 movie with me right now is Jaws. I know its old but if you haven't seen it in a while and your able to watch it in HD I say do so, wow what a great, great flick man just a great piece of film and most importantly it still can have effect on you , I dare you to watch this movie and then go swimming, even more so in open waters, by the way if you haven't seen the new piranha movie and I'm not saying you should, it's a train wreck, there is one reason to do so and that's the beginning with Richard Dreyfuss where not only sings show me the way to go home but also utters the iconic line fast fish, it's great, but it pretty much goes down hill from there. I'm also in the latest gook in the Dark Elf series it's like the 20th in the set and it;s still great real good read for those so inclined, also here is a bonus old school sci-fi book that's a forgotten beauty and that is the iconic On a pale horse, awesome read , I mean what would it be like to not only kill but to become death, and forget the awful Simpson's spook of it, check out the book, and lastly I think sometimes we forget who we all are and how things were not to long ago before this era of convenience began, so I propose this to you all go visit a Library today a real one not Kindle or the book store app on your IPhone go check out some real books a book store will do as well, if you love to read then you will be surprised at how good it feels just to walk amongst the stacks, check it out. Also it goes the same for movies, go to a movie rental place if one should still exist, I remember when going to blockbuster and such was like a treat and it can be again I mean all these things were once part of Americana living and it can be again if we so chose it to be. So to all in my time zone good night and to everyone else enjoy your Prevning or Evening, and thanks for eye listening folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment