Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Are you kidding me!

Wow world, Wow. I just woke up to find that my Mom ( A.K.A. Non-stop freak-out chain-smoker ) got up at some point and left my freaking front door open all night just inviting all the crazy degens. out there into the house for and good old fashion raping or a down home murder, just UN-real, but I guess I just have to deal right.........right, aw well at least I would of gotten laid first. She just told me she could hear is was open a crack so that's OK, and no not heard from a friend, like she heard me close it and could tell how far it was open......what, I look forward to your letters. Didn't sleep much,pain just woke me up and I don't just mean my mother's antics. My groin and hip hurt so bad I can't even tell how much my back hurts it's cracker jacks up this mess. OK I think that rant is over onto the hot button issues for the morning. Lets hit it.

VIDEO GAMES
Not like it's world news but I at last got my copy of Fallout New Vegas, can't wait to try it out. It will keep my mind off of my crazy situation.

AMERICA
Just saw this on Yahoo, crazy. Nearly 20 percent of the female students at Memphis's Frayser High are having babies. That means more than 20 percent of a school was DTF. Now to think of it for now a days, does that seem low or is it that these 20 percent were just irresponsible enough to be DTF without a C.O.N.D.O.M. and no that does not stand for anything I was just being retarded. And if not and that number is just overall low, maybe that's what wrong with the world now we all are just not banging each other nearly enough despite Ron Jeremy and the governments best attempts. NO, I am not advocating teen or unprotected sex, what I'm saying is we all just smashed a little bit more like the old days then maybe we would all stop being so frigging bat crap crazy.

BASKETBALL
My bulls won again, yeah. and that sets up a great match tonight with a cold possible Lebron-less Heat.......too bad no one will watch it for it is on Div. Playoff Weekend. But once again Rose looked like an MVP and if he doesn't win it this year I think he is set up to win it for the next few. Just a side note, People are discussing if race has something to do with his now bad image, well as far as I know he was black last year when he one of the most popular celebs. out there not just for basketball, if this weekend doesn't show that it's content of the character and not the skin color that determines this in most cases then when. By the way I would dis-like Lebron even if he were a white A-hole race has nothing to do with it.


HOCKEY 
Boy the NHL really needs Sid the Kid to get back on the ice maybe just as much as the Pens. do.


WRESTLING
If your a fan, who do you think should go into the HOF this year with HBK ( Shawn Michael's ) I think it should be a small super class, like with Arn Anderson, Macho-Man, Luger and Sting, maybe Goldberg too, But that would be a hard sell class to WWE considering the relationships. They all including Goldberg belong in.


There are of course more things going on but I am just gonna be a little lazy this morning. OK so I'm out y'all thanks for eye listening.



No comments:

Post a Comment