Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Very Bad night.

Look guys today has been an extra bad day so that's why I haven't blogged today much. There is a ton of uncertainty in my life at this point and everything has taken a 180 on me today so I just don't know anything right now, everything is confused and nothing is written in stone so I may blog tomorrow I may not, I don't know where I am gonna live anymore or even the full status of my marriage I just don't know so we will see how I feel after a nice coma sleep, night eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. I am really sorry to hear that everything went crap on you today. You will make it through this, I promise you. It may not feel like it now, but you will. From past experiences, sometimes hitting rock bottom and having no where to go but up helps bring new clarity to yourself. All you can really do is focus on making yourself happy and finding what's right for you. You have friends that love you dearly and will help you.

    ReplyDelete