Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

The morning after

While the Bears didn't play their best football they did play well enough to win no doubt, to any who watched the game, you already know it was one of the worsted officiated games I have ever seen, and it shows once again that the NFL will do whatever it wants whenever it wants, I mean the former head of officiating was saying calls were wrong for crying out loud. To Jay Cutler I am very dissapointed man, your knee better be falling off for you not to come back in, you took a beating all year and the NFC title game is when you go soft? Are you kidding me? I don't care about a record right now all I know is Lovie Smith needs to go, that was one poorly coached game. This was like the 4th time this year when you called a late timeout on a play where it negated a big gain, trust your team for once, and he showed very poor player management horrible game by the coaches, so I feel right now that this team needs to be gutted, get a good strong coach in there, hell lets get Ditka in there I don't care how old he is because I can't sit there a watch Lovie's dumb expressions when he costs us another game.

OK I feel better guys.

I know I am taking this hard but it really meant quite a bit to me but it's over and all I can say is GO BULLS, and we are just 3 weeks away from one of my favorate sentences in the world PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT .......... GO CUBBIES. And GO BLACKHAWKS .....what's our soccer team....... ( had to google ) GO FIRE.

OK so ......hows was your weekend my dears....Mine was.....just great as you can tell, oh wait mine was the cousin on great.......Not great.

Man you think I took it hard look at espn chicago it's like an A-Bomb went off, this is hard. But I .....must......go.....on.

FROM CNN - American fitness guru Jack LaLanne, who spent decades promoting health and exercise long before the fitness craze swept the United States, has died. He was 96

Wow If he can die, really how long do I got left if he is Jack Lelanne I'm Fatk Lelanne.

Hey Liz are you getting to check out any of  that Tennis down under, That would be fun to see.

So I am restarting my game in Fallout from scratch after 40 hours invested but that's normal for me because now I know what I am doing, so bring it on.

So I will say it is nice to be around my dog and kid again we are having a great time, just missing my wife, but it's like old times with my mom great stuff. OK eye listeners I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. I don't know much about your football over there, but, you seem really keen. We have a code of footy here as well and that I do follow.My team is Collingwood, or the mighty Magpies as they are also known , they won the premiership last year. "Go Pies" Have been watching some of the tennis, not as much as I would like,there was a great game the other day, it lasted four and three quarter hours. I believe it's the longest match ever in a Grand Slam. I bet your gorgeous little girl and your dog enjoy being around you too and I also bet your mum likes your company. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete