Total Pageviews

Friday, January 21, 2011

A big day.

Today I leave my house, I wish things would have happened differently, I wish we could have made it work and the VA would have gotten there crap together, but you can't always get what you want, right? Some good things have happened from this, my wife Melanie had stepped up is starting to be the person I saw inside of her, great tribulations conjure greatness, and I think our best days are most certainly ahead of us. For a small period of time my wife and I have to be a part so she can stay with a friend and work ( she just got offered a better job at where she works over all of this because they just don't want her to leave ) while I go to Satan's vacation home. I am confident however that the space will bring us closer together, because we can regroup and get our finances straight and then go back into the world not reliant on terrible systems like the Army Medical Retirement or the VA, by the way if any of you listening are an artist or designer let me know I have an idea that I need drawn, I was to afraid to go for it before but the one good thing about having nothing to lose is.....you have nothing to lose so NO fear just go after it, if only living every day were so easy. So guys I will hit you all up later and remember just for today don't be afraid to just go after IT, whatever that may be, peace eye listeners.

No comments:

Post a Comment