Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Still Alive

Well good news is the Bear game didn't kill me so go me. Mn I don't feel well I just sat up to type this and boy I just don't feel right, I wanted to shout out real quick to everyone and I had to re-type this 3 times I can't seem to focus very well, I think I am OK, sorry for typing all that but it was weird.

I don't know how many of you watch Craig Ferguson but if you do I hope you saw Larry King on the other day, one of Craig's best interviews, very funny stuff.

Just wanted to preface the next item on my blog, I may not be the smartest man in the world but I do have a problem with the idea that a guy can walk out of his house and kill a bunch of folks, have no doubts on his guilt or innocence ( I mean he was tackled in the middle of this ) and then walk into court and while smiling enter a plea of not guilty and we are going to allow this to happen, and pay for his lengthy trial. This is exactly the point of what he did, he is going to mock the countries government by exploiting the laws that protect the accused. All the while getting his message spread to more and more people thanks to our 24 hour a day media circus the world has. Maybe the crime he committed was for this purpose, he is gonna tie up the court for a long time, and has a lawyer noted for getting people off the death penalty. Some crimes need to proceeded over differently, after committing a crime of this nature he should not be strutted in front of the world and allowed to make a mockery of our court system as well. And that's the way that Sue... C's it made the little motion with my hand and everything. ( little something for my glee eye listeners.

FROM YAHOO -The suspect in the shooting of Rep. Gabrielle Giffords smiled and nodded but didn't speak as he appeared in court Monday and his lawyer provided the 22-year-old's first response to the charges, not guilty.


No comments:

Post a Comment