Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Quick shout out

Well I can't sleep and just checking out my comments and came across a new follower, in fact Liz, you are the first person to follow that is someone I did not know so you will always be special so thank you for reading and I hope I can provide a little entertainment and some insight, thank you for your kind words. I wanted to touch on Oprah again so I am glad you brought her up, being from Chicago and being in a rough spot now, I look at Oprah in a different view, I am also not a a avid watcher of her show but the things she accomplishes are amazing, she is the most powerful non political person in the world hands down and she shows that no matter what your upbringing no matter how bad things get you can always recover. So again thank you for following please pass it on and I look forward to getting to know you and for wonderful country/continent better through the marvel that is blogging.

Darn Bulls dropped a gimmie game tonight but oh well can't win em all, hey quick question all. I am thinking of starting a blog just about sports is that something you all think I should do ? Keep in mind that is will take away nothing from my current blog, for I have nothing to do.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave. Have just read your blog, thank you for your kind words. Life's a bugger sometimes isn't it? Not always easy to keep a smile in place, but anyway I will enjoy following your story. Was in Europe last year, but, never included Germany in our travels, time and money just didn't allow it.You are right about Oprah having power, so many people hang on every word she say's and I guess there are people who live their life according to her gospel. That's a mighty burden to carry. I give her credit for her achievements.
    I live in a fabulous country here Dave, we really are a lucky in so many ways, most of us don't realise just how good we have it.Australia is often referred to as "The Lucky Country" and in a lot of ways it sure is.If you ever have a chance to get down here, I am sure you would enjoy yourself.Take care, keep safe. Liz...

    ReplyDelete