Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Back to the Norm.....Can't sleep.

The one thing I can take away from all this not sleeping right is, at least I'm a night person. There is just something.....calming about it. It's cooler at night it's more quiet the air is crisp, it can be very soothing. It's a great time to think, that's for sure. I find myself more collected, more at ease with my surroundings. I know some people are afraid of the dark, the night, they find it....mysterious I guess. Not being able to all your soundings can be off setting, but for me I seem to embrace that, I feel at one with the night, and yes I know how sappy that sounds but it is what I feel. So I must take a moment and thank all of you out there for just....listening to my problems the other day and to Liz, you seem to always know just the right thing to say, most people when they try and talk to some one about there problems they try and relate it to themselves thinking if the other person feels someone else has been where they they will find that easing. For me however, just making reference to that problem and letting that person know that you are there is more helpful and that's what you did Liz again thank, you didn't make it about yourself like most people do. This is also the reason I started this blog to get my feelings out amongst the world without someone trying to " solve " my problems. Sometimes just be able to connect with my own words and thoughts is what I truly need so thank you blog-o-sphere for listening. Is it wrong I feel more comfortable talking to a web page than I do my own family and friends? I mean it's just as hard as they try to "understand " and " help " me I get a sense that because they are aboard this sinking ship I call my life that they are invested and therefore biased in there " help ". Maybe that's an unfair assessment, then again maybe not, it is however what I feel. OK enough of that lets kick this up a bit, what's going on in the world lets see. Online poker takes a step towards being legal, the middle east is heating up yet again and I'm am thinking about becoming a vegetarian.


OK...of the day time.

If you have not listened to Grace and the Nocturnals yet give them a shot very talented band.

TV show well the new Vampire Diaries was AMAZING yet again.

And for the topper the Movie's today are A nightmare on Elm street 1 and the remake that came out last year which after watching a few times now I must say I love this movie, as much for it's differences to the original as the similarities, very well paced even if not the greatest acting from one or two of it's stars. OK guys that's all I got today, peace eye listeners.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Thanks for your nice comments.We human beings are funny creatures sometimes.You were right about turning things around so that it's about ourselves, but, the trick is to not do that and just listen. There is a real art in listening and not a lot of people have it. Nightmare on Elm Street, now your talking. Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete