Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A New day

Things are finally starting to look up for me and brood, the VA still hasn't gotten is stuff together but I think it's just a matter of time. At first it may be hard to see but this whole mess does have it positives, we get a new start, we get to chip away at our debt and start a new so we got that going for us. As long we keep it together and try not to turn on each other which is easy to do in hard times, I think we will be just fine. I also wanted to start a new thing where we will have a movie, song/group, and TV show of the day, so we will see if you guys like that. I know I should be doing my do diligence here  and talk about the Super Bowl but I am still not over the Bears losing so I will just leave it at this Pitt.31 Pack 24, and I hate Arron Rodgers, first Favre and now him , why.


Music of the day - Anything Def Leppard, just great music.

Movie of the day - Little shop of Horrors, Fun, great cast great songs , just really love this movie

TV Show - Supernatural is back and looks to end with a bang.

OK eye listeners gotta bounce.

No comments:

Post a Comment