Total Pageviews

Friday, February 11, 2011

Pain, pain go away, come again.....never

I don't know what I did to myself but I guess it was yesterday when I was stretching and doing a little Yoga ( don't laugh ) I think I twisted the wrong was and may have messed up my nerves again. I am in quite a bit of pain and worse, I have like zero strength I feel like a solid breeze could knock me over. But enough about that, my wife ran into some old friends a few days ago so Alisha has some kids to play with so that's good.

Movie, music, and show of the day.


The iconic Cujo watch with a dog in the house I dare ya.

Men at work's Land down under for Liz.

New Vampire Diaries was awesome.

1 comment:

  1. G'day Dave. Sorry to hear about the pain. I believe Yoga is good. I tried it once many moons ago and needless to say I wasn't any good at it. Cujo is great. Men at Work were a fabulous Aussie band. The Land Down Under, would have to be one of the best songs. I love it. Haven't seen the Vampire Diaries, YET !!! Take care. Liz...

    ReplyDelete